Last Tuesday again we had a great time with the iOS developer group members. There were several presentations:
- Javier C. gave a talk on and lessons learned with Facebook integration, formatted text and libraries he found useful while building GoodTime.
- Ronan spoke about an upcoming application called FoodLinker and the security measures adopted for securing the database.
- Nigel explained the solutions he adopted for waking up an application on a specific time and how to do some UI details of his upcoming application WakeUp.
- Javier E. showed how he used Cocos2D for building his first game, SpeedMath!
- José discussed on ways to show images efficiently in iOS, a problem he faced while developing the official application for The Doors rock band.
Thanks to all of them!
If you are a developer and want to join us next time, check out the meetup website. Hope to see you soon!